RELEASE COLOR: the color that will be used on top of the concrete after it’s poured before it is stamped.
Typically the color of the release offers a good contrast with the integral color. Also the customer would choose what type stamp they would like. There are several options to the stamp designs (see some options from our sister company ConcreteUP).
The customer must choose these three things before the job begins:
- Concrete stamp design,
- Integral color,
- Release color.
Once the concrete stamp design and colors are chosen, we get to work!
- We come in and remove the dirt and prep the area for concrete.
- Before pouring we need to assess whether we have to do one or more of the following, and this varies from job to job:
– bringing in gravel and tampering,
– adding wire mesh or rebar,
– or bringing in backfill to level and area;
- Once we assess the proper pre-pour concrete preparation, we lay out the forms according to the plan or do a free-form design and get the approval of the customer after it is laid out.
- Once the design layout of the concrete is approved, we schedule concrete.
The result is a beautiful custom concrete project that our customers can enjoy for years and that adds value to their home.